Welcome to our monthly summary of the latest product updates, new listings, and Okcoin Earn offers. This month we’ve brought a record number of new assets and staking options to add to your portfolio, and introduced a new status page for you to check whenever you’d like. Check out the updates below for more details.
We’ve added a number of new assets to Okcoin in the last month. Here are the latest tokens you can add to your portfolio:
- Near is a blockchain platform focused on scalability and user experience. Okcoin is proud to be the first US licensed crypto exchange to offer its native token, NEAR, against USD. Trade NEAR
- Cardano is a third-generation smart contract platform and one of the biggest blockchains to use a proof-of-stake consensus mechanism. Cardano’s token, ADA, is now on Okcoin. Trade ADA
- Aave is a decentralized finance protocol famous for offering lending and borrowing services in about 20 cryptocurrencies. Aave’s token, AAVE, is now available on Okcoin. Trade AAVE
- Cosmos is a network allowing inter-blockchain communications. Its token, ATOM, is now on Okcoin. Trade ATOM
- Tezos is a third-generation blockchain project focused on smart contracts. XTZ, Tezos’ token is now available for trading. Trade XTZ
Okcoin Earn is DeFi made simple. You can deposit crypto on Earn and get staking rewards, without the hassle and network fees of DeFi protocols.
- You can now earn ADA staking rewards when you lock-up some ADA on Okcoin Earn – easily and with zero fees.
- You can also earn up to 10% APY* in bitcoin for stacking STX on Okcoin. Our cycle closed last week but we’ll let you know when the next one starts.
- We announced staking for Tezos and Cosmos is coming soon.
All of our wallets and trading systems are fully operational. We now have a dedicated status page, so you can see ongoing upgrades as well as deposits and withdrawals’ status. Feel free to bookmark if you want to check back on the status.
*Estimated rates are not guaranteed and may change without notice. Your assets in Earn are not covered by insurance against potential losses, nor are they subject to FDIC or SIPC protections. Please consult your own investment/tax professional regarding your specific circumstances. Okcoin is not engaged in the offer, sale, or trading of securities. For more details, please refer to Okcoin’s Earn Terms of Service.