Welcome to the OKCoin platform update — a summary of product updates, new listings and statuses you may have missed.
This week, OKCoin is launching a new OTC Desk, updating the STX Stacking process on Earn and upgrading its Websocket System. All wallets and trading systems are fully operational.
Check out the status updates below for more details.
Overall platform status
- We recently launched our OTC Desk, allowing customers to trade large volumes of crypto with low slippage, deep liquidity and quick executions, all with minimal market impact.
- There is a scheduled Websocket System Upgrade on March 16, from 1:30-1:50 am PST. Any updates to site-wide maintenance will continue to be updated on the OKCoin Status page.
- All trading systems are fully functional.
OKCoin Earn is DeFi made simply. You can deposit crypto in top DeFi protocols via Earn and start earning yield, minus the hassle and gas fees.
- Stacks: Stacking on Earn is temporarily paused as we make a product update to better align the process with the Stacks protocol. STX deposits on Earn have all been returned to customers. Stay tuned for more information on when the next Stacking cycle will open for deposits. Read our update for more details on why we’re pausing Stacking.
- All other DeFi protocol offers on Earn are functioning as usual. On OKCoin Earn, you can currently deposit stablecoins DAI, USDT and USDC into DeFi protocols Yearn and Compound to earn up to 13% APY, with no gas fees. Visit Earn to get started.
- OKCoin AMA rewards — Sign up for ongoing OKCoin AMA events via Eventbrite for a chance to win up to $50 in crypto. More details here.
- HODL BTC, earn up to $100 in rewards — we’re offering up to $100 in BTC to customers who sign up, set up a recurring BTC buy, and hold their new Bitcoin for six months. Terms and conditions apply — read more here.
If you found this platform update useful, please send us a message on Twitter to let us know.94