Bragging rights alone are worth being the one who gets this right. But we’re sweetening the pot. How do you think the next decade will start out for Bitcoin? Predict what the exact price of BTC, down to the second decimal place, will be on OKCoin, Wednesday, January 1, 2020 at 12:00:01 am PST and win up to $1,000 worth of BTC to trade with on OKCoin in 2020.
Competition Period: Guess now, December 16 through 11:59 pm PT, December 18.
12/30 update for clarification: to ensure transparency, the winning price will be the price of the first publicly posted trade after 12:00:00. We’ll post a screenshot with that price on this page by January 2.
01/02 update. The winning price of Bitcoin on January 1, 2020 is $7188.35 USD! Here’s the screenshot for reference:
1. Guess the Price of BTC Competition
Make your price prediction now for a chance to win some Bitcoin. Here’s how:
- Head to Twitter, make sure you’re following OKCoin, and reply to the announcement tweet before 11:59pm PT on Wednesday to tell us what you think the price of BTC will be at 12:00 am PST on January 1, 2020.
#20DaysTo2020, day 5: How do you think the next decade will kick off? Reply with your prediction for the exact price of Bitcoin down to the second decimal place on January 1, 2020 at 12:00:01 am PT for a chance to win $1,000 in $BTC!— OKCoin (@OKCoin) December 16, 2019
Details and rules: https://t.co/410spPpUs7 pic.twitter.com/dvtZs3xie0
- 1st Place: $1,000 worth of BTC
- 2nd Place: $500 worth of BTC
- 3rd Place: $100 worth of BTC
- 4th Place: $50 worth of BTC
- 5th place: $25 worth of BTC
- To make a prediction, respond to OKCoin’s official tweet of the promotion.
- All entrants must be registered customers of OKCoin.
- One entry per person.
- Rewards will be deposited into winners’ accounts. In order to accept the reward, winners are required to have completed their photo identification with us.
- Participants must predict the exact price of BTC, down to the second decimal place (ex: $8,664.68), on Wednesday, January 1, 2020 at 12:00:01 am PST. The winning price of BTC will be the price of the first trade listen after 12:00:00 am PST on OKCoin’s platform.
- OKCoin reserves the right to disqualify users if they are found to be wash-trading or involved in any illegal activities.
- OKCoin USA reserves the right of final explanations for terms and conditions.
- If no participant predicts the correct price of BTC, then the participant with the closest prediction will qualify for the 1st place prize, and so forth.
- If multiple participants guess the same price, then OKCoin will select the individual who guesses the correct price first to win the prize.
- Winners will be notified via a direct message by 3:00 pm PT on Thursday, January 2, 2020.
Your participation in this promotion constitutes your acceptance and agreement to the Terms and Conditions.
Stay up to date on cryptocurrencies like Litecoin, Bitcoin, and many more! Click below to subscribe to our monthly newsletter.